Address, Schedule and Trip Options
Grand Canyon Railway Address
Grand Canyon Railway
233 N. Grand Canyon Blvd.
Williams, Arizona 86046
Grand Canyon Railway Schedule
Departs Williams: 9:30
Arrives Grand Canyon: 11:45
Departs Grand Canyon: 3:30
Arrives Williams: 5:45
Grand Canyon Railway Trip and Prices
- Recommended Grand Canyon Train Rides
- Coach Class: Adults: $70.00 | Children: $40.00
Streamliner-era coaches, classic air-conditioned 1950s era passenger cars.
- First Class: Adults: $140.00 | Children: $110.00
First Class style with oversized, reclining seats in these air-conditioned streamliner cars. Picture windows make for a more scenic trip. Fresh fruit, pastries, coffee and juice are included, as well as snacks, soft drinks and fine spirits on the return trip.
- Observation Dome: Adults: $170.00
Get a great view with these glass-enclosed streamliners that offers panoramic vistas. Comfortable high-back chairs to enjoy the view from high above the train. Fresh fruit, pastries, coffee and juice are provided during the morning, while snacks and a champagne toast are available on the way back. Children 15 and under not permitted.
- Luxury Parlor Class: Adults: $190.00
The Luxury Parlor Car is a grand tradition of elegance and extraordinary comforts. This is the best seat on the train for those who enjoy the finer things in life, with lounge-style comforts including a private bar and access to the open-air rear platform. Fresh fruit, pastries, coffee and juice are provided during the morning, while snacks and a champagne toast are available on the way back. Children 15 and under not permitted.
- All rates are per person and do not include tax or National Park entry fee ($8 per adult). Guests cannot specify which particular car they would like to travel in within a class.