RV Destinations & Services
-Adjacent to the Mather Campground this site is operated by Xanterra Parks and Resorts and offers RV sites with hook-ups.
-Rates are $43 per night
-Advance reservations may be made by calling (888) 297-2757; for same-day reservations call (928) 638-2631.
-A dump station (closed during the winter months) is located near Mather Campground.
-Pets are allowed, but must be leashed at all times, and may not be left unattended.
- No hook-ups
- 30-foot trailer or RV maximum
-Located in Grand Canyon Village on Market Plaza Drive
- Fees are $18 per site per night
- Group sites are also available, $50/night, maximum of 50 people and 3 vehicles per group site.
- 1-877-444-6777 or online at www.recreation.gov
- Reservations are strongly recommended from March 1 through mid-November
- From mid-November through February 28 reservations are not available at Mather Campground and family campsites are $15 per site per night, and group campsites are $30. This is on a first-come first-served basis.
- A maximum of two vehicles, six people, three tents are allowed per site. (A vehicle that is towing a trailer, pop-up, tent trailer, fifth wheel, or a motor home pulling a vehicle is considered two vehicles).
Desert View Campground
- Campsites at the Desert View Campground are $12.00 for each space for each night
-30-foot trailer or RV maximum
-Located 26 miles/ 42 km east of Grand Canyon Village.
-Open May through mid-October.
-No RV campgrounds are located within the Park
Outside The Park - North Rim
DeMotte Campground:Operated by the U.S. Forest Service. 16 miles/ 28km north of the canyon rim. No hookups or reservations.
Dispersed Camping: Although no hook-ups are available there are several Forest Service roads with space for Rvs. Inquire at North Rim Visitor Center inside park, or at Kaibab Plateau Visitor Center at Jacob Lake (928) 643-7298. In winter contact the North Kaibab Ranger District, Kaibab National Forest at (928) 643-7395.
-No RV campgrounds are located at the West Rim
Lees Ferry Campground: This is a tent camping site and will only fit the smallest of Rvs. 54 designated sites. No hookups. Grills provided, no open fires, bathroom/comfort station, potable water available, launch ramp 2 miles. No reservations. $12 per site/per night.
-No RV campgrounds are located at Tuweap(Toroweap).